Monday, September 26, 2016

23.05.2016

Hey!

I hope everyone had a good week. Mine was quite stressful. But hey we won't talk about that but I'm training again for my second time. My trainee is Elder Smith from Huntington Beach, California. He's a pretty cool guy and we get along pretty well. He's fearless so it makes training easy! This week was pretty interesting though. The weather is still working on getting warmer, but it can't make up it's mind. So it's been an awkward in the middle temperature, but it's been nice. 

This week however, I was on splits with my old companion Elder Allred because he moved back to my district. So we had a pretty good time on splits. We found a bunch of potentials together like old times. The dynamic duo! But it was good! We also taught some door lessons, but they didn't result to anything. At least we gave the opportunity for them! 

I'll attach some pictures from the trainer/trainee meeting. It was pretty fun! I like those meetings. I'm lucky I got to go twice! :) 

I'm sorry I don't really have much to say this week. This week was just hectic and scrambled because trains were shut down in time for transfers and yeah. Needless to say, Denmark missionaries were running around like chickens with their heads chopped off this week. 

I do have a scripture that is pretty short, sweet, to the point and all encompassing. Jacob 6:12. "O be wise; what can I say more?" These were Jacob's powerful words to his people. Make good decisions, don't put yourselves into trouble. It's easy to do, so be wise! :)  Just do what the Lord asks us to do and you'll find that as your doing it, you've made a wise decision. :)

Anyways, I love you all! You all are awesome and thanks for the support! I really do appreciate it and I miss you all! :)

MKH, 

Æ. Taylor Howes



No comments:

Post a Comment