Monday, October 5, 2015

10.05.2015

Hey!

We've now entered a new month! I'm stoked for Halloween! Do you think I can get away saying trick or treat sometime?? Haha I've scheduled knocking on the 31st already! :)

Anyways, it's been a pretty good week. On Monday and Tuesday we were in Skive and Viborg helping out the Elders in that area. It went pretty well! I got a good picture out of it to say the least! A couple actually. 

This week we have been working with some less active members and we have spent a good amount of time knocking and contacting. We have found some good potentials from it! We had a good amount of lessons with some people we found! We have found another new investigator we will be working with here soon! This was probably our most sucessful week even with our time shortages due to being in Skive and watching General Conference. We were really happy to see the progress coming in our area! We have been relying a lot more on the spirit and prayer when we work! It's really shown a lot of success! 

General Conference was great by the way. It was sad to see President Monson struggling on the pulpit, but he gave a really strong testimony at the end. If any of you all didn't watch any of the sessions or only Sundays, I strongly reccomend watching the other sessions, at least from our apostles. They were very uplifting and I got several things out of them. I know you all can too! My favorites personally were Jeffrey R. Holland's, Robert D. Hales's and Russell M. Nelson's! I learned a lot from those and the spirit touched me the most during those talks. 

Anyways, it's going much better here in Randers. Starting to get a little cold, but the work is just getting hotter!! I hope you all have a great week and are staying above water over in the South! :) 

I love and miss you all! 

MKH, 

Ældste Taylor Howes

PS. A missionary did that graffiti of Mormon.org 6 months ago! Don't worry, it's not illegal. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment