Monday, August 17, 2015

No deportation for this Elder!

Hello!

I had a great week this week! Weather has been pretty good! Perfect temperatures and only a day or two of rain! Not too bad! It'll probably end soon though...Danish summers don't last too long! It's starting to get darker every night, so winter must be creeping in! I still have yet to see what Denmark looks like at night. Weird, right?

The best of all news is that I won't have to get deported from Denmark! It would have been a good story to tell though! I still don't have my visa, but the government allowed me to stay!

Anyways, this week wasn't too extraordinary. It was pretty slow unfortunately. This week, kids started school again and their parents had to go back to work after their annual 3 week vacation period. So the Danes weren't too thrilled to be busy again nor meet with missionaries, so it was pretty difficult this week, but it's completely understandable! We had a few lessons this week, with Mykel and Aram, and they went pretty well! Aram is continuing to progress and absolutely loves the church. Mykel is progressing as well, his prayers are always so strong and powerful, just because of how sincere he is. It teaches a lesson to me every single time!

Let's seeeee.... Oh! We had a zone training on Tuesday! That was pretty good. It's always fun to see a bunch of missionaries together. Putting all of the missionaries together turns into a Nursery! Haha it's a good thing that we only work in twos!! :)

We had the chance to make some birthday cake this week! Thanks mom! First cake that I've made turned out pretty well actually! It didn't even last 24 hours haha!

I took some more pictures this week. I'll attach a couple for you all!

This week we have our Mission Conference and our Area 70 will be coming to speak to us! We're really excited for that! It should be a good week too, we have a lot of appointments set up and we should find success in those! So I'm looking forward to this week, especially coming off such a slow one!

Anyways, I hope you all have a great week! I hear summer is ending down there, so that's a bummer, but enjoy the last few days of it! I love you all!

Med Kærlig Hilsen,

Ældste Taylor Howes

PS: One of those is the Hillerød train station. It looked better in person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment