Monday, August 8, 2016

Happy birthday to Taylor!

Good day!

My birthday luckily fell on a P-day! Although, I can't really party too hard because I'm still on the recovery climb. At least I got to email though, right?

Well, this week really wasn't eventful at all. I wasn't allowed to proselyte or do much of anything but sleep, eat and take walks to the grocery store. So we had the Restoration videos on repeat inside the apartment. What a joy! I'm supposed to be able to work tomorrow, so that's where I'm going to start. Hopefully I can get a full day in, but we'll see. I'll try my hardest anyways! In the meantime, the ward has really taken care of me and done their best to help me out. I've been treated pretty well, so I can't complain too much.

However, when one sits around, they really miss missionary work. I couldn't even believe how much I wanted to get out and do something. I think this little break gave me an idea of how I want to do the last quarter of my mission. It's probably what I needed to see, which is why it all happened, but I'm glad it's over with. :)

Other than that, that's my week. Really fun, I know! I hope you all have a good week and thanks for all the birthday wishes! I love and miss you all tons! :)

MKH, 

Æ. Taylor Howes

No comments:

Post a Comment