Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Appendicitis

Hey!

Well, I'm sure you all know that I was in the hospital for a few days. I'm glad to be out now! After all that surgery, my appendix is out and it only goes uphill from here. One of the office elders said to me as I was walking slower than Grandpa Joe out of the hospital, "One small step for man, one giant step for mankind." So I guess that's been my motto through all this. Just putting one foot in front of the other! But I tell you what, it was an adventure. 

Thanks to all of your thoughts and prayers. That was definitely what got me through the rough times at the hospital. My mission president was a real trooper though. I learned a lot about that man and he really helped me out a lot during that ordeal. I've got a lot of people helping me here, so I've been taken care of really well and will continue to be taken care of. I'm doing well and I might still be down this Monday when I email again! I hope I get to celebrate my birthday the right way.!

Thanks for you love, care and support! :) 

Love, 

Æ. Taylor Howes


No comments:

Post a Comment