Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A move to Copenhagen and District Leader

Hey!

I hope you all have had a great week and that you all enjoyed General Conference! I sure have! There were some good talks. It's always good to hear them stress the importance of families and relationships with family members. It's definitely what the world needs to hear. I still haven't heard Sunday Afternoon's session, but I'll hear it at some point. 

Welp, a weird thing happened! I got transferred and Elder Allred stayed! I got moved to Copenhagen! I'm in a town called Tåstrup. It'll be a good area and I'm excited to be here. I was a little sad to be moving areas, but it's always fun starting over in a new area. I've been called to be District leader of all the elders in Copenhagen, so that'll also be weird haha we'll see how that goes. I'm excited for what's in store for this district and area. I also get to see the temple every week, so that's a real bonus!!!! :) 

I don't have a ton of time and I'll upload pictures next week! I just moved in and haven't unpacked so I don't know where the camera cord is....(I wish I had an iPad dang it). But I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all and sorry for the short email! 

Med Kærlig Hilsen,

Ældste Taylor Howes

No comments:

Post a Comment